A Closer Glimpse Into Delta Force Angel Falls
JC recently updated his linkedin profile and I see he has a brand new website for his 3d work. His old site was gone several months ago.
NovaLogic, Malibu,CA 02/ 10 – Present
- 3D Artist ~ Product: DELTA FORCE ANGEL FALLS Release date: TBA
- Presently responsible for creating highfidelity art assets using next gen pipeline technologies.
- Contributions to this product have been as follows:
- Introduced a host of work flow improvements for creatingplayable environment set pieces using a modular modeling system.
- Researched and implemented cloth and rigid bodysimulations used for vertex animation
- Update outsourced/old artwork to be re-purposed forproduction.
- Created diverse range of assets(weapons,environments,vehicles) This includes Polymodeling,Uving,Texturing,Collision, as well setting up points of articulation,and occlusion volumes.
- Softwares used (3ds Max,Zbrush,Hammer Head,Nile,SuperOed2,Photoshop,Simcloth,Havok)
Interesting…. Hammer Head… notice in JC’s work description it lists Hammer Head… apparently a software of some sort… looks like Novalogic has used this for quite some time and a folder was found by this poster back in 2007 from nova-inside.com .
|July 23rd, 2007, 09:46||#13|
Does anyone know what HammerHead is? Looks like a new update folder in the NW FTP server
|Hammerhead||A Web server stress tool that can simulate multiple connects and users||http://hammerhead.sourceforge.net/|
Hammerhead 2 is a stress testing tool designed to test out your web server and web site. It can initiate multiple connections from IP aliases and simulated numerous (256+) users at any given time. The rate at which Hammerhead 2 attempts to pound your site is fully configurable, there are numerous other options for trying to create problems with a web site (so you can fix them).
Hammerhead has been used with Linux, Solaris and FreeBSD.
Don’t forget this tweet from Novalogic…
Angle Falls Alpha update! We are currently working on a protocol for stress testing. We will be sure to keep all of you posted.